Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Rodney Carrington

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rodney Carrington

    I don't think I have ever seen anyone post anything about Rodney Carrington before. What is everyones take on him. Although I don't like country music I find this guy to be frigin hilarious. I have 4 of his CDs and love them all and can keep listening to them over and over.

    Has anyone heard his new CD, King of the Mountain. Not to bad.

    Anyway, just wanted to see what everyones take on him was. Has anyone seen him live, does he put on a good show?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rodney Carrington

    The Comedy Central Special they had a couple months back was good. It was stuff from his new disk. He did the Show Me Your Tits song and had all kinds of folks in the audience, male and female flashing him. He's a funny guy.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Rodney Carrington

    I know about RO-DAY-O drive...ha,, he is funny as [censored],, I'm not into country either,, and bought the double cd,, and didn't listen to anything the MUSIC comedy,, but i'm sure glad I did,, He is very talented,, and I want to see him LIVE. Based on the cd's I have i feel it would be very entertaining. Do you or anyone know if he will be giving a concert close to SWVA???

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rodney Carrington

    Here's < the link to his website. He doesn't have anything on the east coast for the rest of this year. I saw Tim Wilson at Viking Hall a few years back, so I could see him making it this way. WQUT would advertise it to death if he were to come this way.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rodney Carrington

    I know he came close a few years back but I didn't know a whole lot about him at the time. The only song I had heard of his was Tities & Beer, great song. His new CD is hilarious, I am listening to it now. Pretty damn funny. One of my favorites is when he is talking about a friend of his was telling him he needed to try being gay. That is one of my favorites. I would definately go see him if he came anywhere close in the near future.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Rodney Carrington

    HA,, you can try ice cream.. FAS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rodney Carrington

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Sage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HA,, you can try ice cream.. FAS </div></div>

    Maybe you shoulda put some ketchup on it!!!
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rodney Carrington

    "Dancin' With a Man" , "Dear P E N I S" and "Who Put the (Richard) on the Snowman" are all classics also .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rodney Carrington

    "Show them to me" on the new CD is good also
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •